Monday, March 21, 2011

Crock Pot Pork Chops

1 family pack of thinly sliced pork chops
1 can cream of chicken
1 cup of sour cream
1 packet of your favorite dry dip mix ( I used Garlic Chipotle by Halladays)
     Mix your cream of chicken, sour cream, and dip mix. Now spread a small amount in the bottom of your crock. Add some chops and spread a little more. You want a little of your creamy mixture to cover all your chops. Turn crock to high for about 3 hours.
     I must say these were delicious. L ate five that night, leaving his Daddy a little hungry at the close of the dinner hour.

PS-I just made this one up last week. I didn't have a marinade and I wanted to add a little zip to dinner that night. I stepped into the pantry and began to stare at my everyday staples and I though hmmm...I wonder???

No comments:

Post a Comment